Vantage will be conducting an in-depth training seminar for its Payment Analysts in San Jose, CA on August 28th. The focus of this seminar will be to provide insight into business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-government (B2G) industries and payment methods including Level 3 merchant services and trade credit outsourcing. Targeted B2B payment solutions represent a relatively untapped market and presents opportunities for merchant level sales professionals to take the next step in their payment industry career by focusing on B2B transactions as a business payment consultant.
Level 3 Merchant Services topics will include:
- The commercial card market for business, corporate, purchasing and GSA p-cards
- What is a Level 3 Merchant Account and what are the requirements
- An in-depth look at MasterCard and Visa Commercial Card Interchange compliance
- Level 3 / Data Rate 3 Interchange requirements & Understanding the Next Best Rates
- Level 3 payment technology and successful implementations
The Trade Credit Outsourcing presentation will include:
- The benefits for commercial clients and community banks
- Managing accounts receivable (A/R) best practices
- Improving cash flow and financing options
Vantage provides comprehensive business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-government (B2G) payment solutions including Level 3 payment solutions and a trade credit payment platform. Our payment analysts work with entrepreneurs and businesses to implement Level 3 purchasing card solutions and accounts receivable best practices to improve working capital.